MCEWEN MANOR located at 2035A Osler Street
McEwen Manor is a Supportive Independent Living building, with 39 resident beds. There are 31 residents referred through the Mental Health Clinic with a complex mental health diagnosis.
- apartment based – bachelor/studio apartments; 24-hour staffing on site
- high to moderate level of support for long-term supportive housing
- “menu of services” includes skills of daily living (hygiene, apartment maintenance, laundry), life skills classes, food services and other supports that may be determined by Needs Assessment and Wellness Plan
- medication management and financial trustee services provided
- addiction recovery services and other services/programs for high needs concurrent disorder clients are available on site
- focus is on long-term housing, improved quality of life, concurrent disorder (substance abuse/ psychiatric disorder) programming, and less involvement with acute care resources
* Capacity for 39 residents
* The CLSD Program is an 8 bed program within McEwen Manor. These beds are funded by Community Living Service Delivery (Ministry of Social Services). The CLSD team at Phoenix Residential Society consists of a Team Lead and a full-time support worker, as well as casual staff over the weekend. The residents in the CLSD program receive supports with attending appointments and programming, budgeting, cooking groups, recreation groups, and life skills building.
Referrals to the McEwen Manor Program come through Community Recovery Services at the Regina
Mental Health Clinic. Please call 306-766-7800 and ask to speak to Intake to get further information.